Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You must be strong.

Appearance seriously doesn't tell anything about a person personalities.
A smile actually can hide so much pain.
If you don't encourage people,at least don't discourage.
You know my name,don't know my story.

I know it is hard to find a good friend today,
because as you come closer with a person,
you'd slowly realize the imperfection of that person,
her frustration,her temper,her insecurity...
That is why I don't blame people for leaving
because I know everyone have their own problem.

At the same time,I'm thankful there is still a handful of friends
who never fail to show their concern,
not because they are problem free
but I believe it is because they care.
Or should I say,they don't know my story?
Probably...

Whatever it is,be thankful,
appreciate things around you
small and big...

I want to go home so much but I'm scared.
I'm encouraging my sisters via the phone,thru facebook
On the other end,I'm crying in front of the computer
Her words stung me...
And I know it's not easy for her.
so do I.
I'm learning to let go.
I'm learning to control.

F.A.M.I.L.Y.
I know you two need to communicate
do it in a soft way k?
please stop fighting.
:)

No comments: