Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weird but interesting day

Coma

To dream that you are in a coma, indicates your helplessness and inability to function in some given situation. You are not prepared for the major changes that are happening around you. Alternatively, your dream coma state may reflect what is really happening to your body when you are in the dream stage of sleep. In this stage of sleep, your body remains immobile as if it was paralyzed; commonly referred to as REM paralysis

Bald

To dream that you are going bald, suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries about getting older. Alternatively, baldness symbolizes humility, purity, and personal sacrifice. You are at a stage in your life where you are confident in fully exposing yourself.

Hair

To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal and virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing your hair also signifies a lack of strength; you do not have the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.


Yes,I had a dream this morning. I'm in deep coma. My family and friends were there. Crying beside me but I just couldn't wake up... And due to certain disease I guess, all my hair drops. I was bald. Above are some description of my dream, some of them are quite true. Hmmmmm... Interesting. I rarely dream last time.

Then I woke up because of my menstrual pain. Sharp pain at my abdomen the whole day. I couldn't even do a single thing until this afternoon. I tried to distract myself by studying real hard. At last I gave up because it was too pain. I cuddle myself like a prawn. Then,I watched a movie,eventually it cured. Don't ask me, I also don't know why. The charm of Wang Lee Hom,perhaps? haha..

Went to Mydin,wanted to buy Rocky. Sold out. Sigh... Thank God,there is still another type of biscuit I prefer:- Lexus. So bought that one. After that, headed to my ten shop to buy d big plastic bag. There is this little girl so cute,kept calling us che che,stood in front of me and smiled to me. When we left,she waved and bid us goodbye. Sweet and lovely!!! I wanted to kidnap her. =DD

Overall, today is quite balance.

No comments: