Friday, April 15, 2011

WWW addiction.

Talked to Evelyn today in church.
We were talking about facebook addiction.
And I told her,I just can't live a single day without my facebook.
Then she told me several thing which really stimulated me to think.
She said facebook is nothing but a place for curious people aka kepoh people.
Then I thought of it.
Ya,facebook was initially invented for people to socialize,
meeting new friends or the opposite way,
to contact with long lost friends.
However,see how do we use it now?
To comment on a status posted by someone besides you?
Or simply discuss about some brainless thing?
and Yes,it is for kepoh people like me,
who so wanted to know the things that happen around me,
or probably knowing other people thoughts...
Sometimes I go on facebook to check whether someone leave me a msg or not.
come on la,if important then won't post on facebook la.
Sometimes eventhou no one post anything on my wall,
I still can loiter around for the whole day.
What am I waiting for?
Some important message?
Some important people saying something important?
I think too highly of myself,
I thought I can handle it.
I think I need to stop..
There's no way I can run but to face it.

God,help!!!

No comments: