Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoo emptiness.

Phew~
Saying rosary outside is rare.
Thou feed mosquitoes,it is unusual.
The wind is so tender,and the night is so calm.
I was all alone,but somehow loneliness cures.

Daddy did right this time.
Called at the right time.
I miss you all,very much.
It's ok,I'm coming home soon.
:)

Physical fatigue can make me no mood also.
Stupid legs hurt for two or three days already.
and my biceps!
My right hand was shaking today when I answered my first paper.
I didn't exercise that much also.
The reason still remained mysterious.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Need to deal with loneliness.
Best way : PRAY.
I told my friends just now,
they laughed at me and said you also will lonely one kah?
Sigh... I do,ok?
More often than anybody else I guess.
So pray is the best way.
I didn't ask for anything,
but God sent angels.
:)))

Thank you,mother Mary.
I know you pray for me.

Thank you,Grace.
You has always been a good friend.

Thank you,daddy and mummy.
I love you!

Time to study lo! ^^

No comments: