Sunday, April 17, 2011

A gift from heaven.

I never really expected I will come to this point,Lord.
I was initially nothing.
You give me a family,home.. a shelter.
Mum dotes on me since I was small.
Although now the things have been a little bit complicated,
I still be able to bear it and put my hope on You,
for You know what is the best for me.
I thank You for the trials in life,
each day,they break me and You use the broken pieces
to mould me into a better person.

I know I don't deserve anything good,
but because You love me,
You provide everything essential to me,
unexpected good result,caring friends,hostel to stay...
everything...
Lord,Thank You.
Word couldn't express how gratitude I am.
:)

During my time of difficulties,
help me to recall back the good thing You've done for me,
and never afraid to cast my trust,hope on You.
Amen.

I love You,Jesus.
Thank you,Mother Mary for standing by me.

It is a blessed day.
In fact, everyday will be one,
as long as Jesus is my hope.

No comments: