Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Too much drama recently.

The story trying to reveal something.
If I'm the character,I won't want to meet him.
A guy who loves me wholeheartedly but we can't stay with each other.
However...

I tried so hard to think of you,
let me fall deeply in love with you once again,
then learn to forget.
I don't want to forget about you,
although I know I can,I might,I will
I would rather remember all the pain.
It's kinda impossible to keep the good one ONLY
and forget the pain.
I guess every relationship ends like this.
The day you leave,
you take along every happiness
and leave me here with loneliness and hurt.
I'll carry on and hope that one day,
you will find your she,and I'll find my he.
someone who complements our existence

Maybe you're the wrong person.
Maybe you're the right person who came at the wrong time.
Maybe you're the right person who came at the right time but wrong reason.
Maybe you're the right person who came at the right time,for a right reason,but we just didn't mean to be together.

4 comments:

yTze said...

ughhh to all dramas =/

Sang said...

oops. XP

yTze said...

oh, no no girl, I mean that I've been thinking similar thoughts recently too.

Sang said...

Nah,was just pulling your legs. hahaha.. xP

*trap in the past,I just can't seem to move on... singing*