Sunday, April 10, 2011

I don't know how to pray,Lord.

In the same way the Spirit also comes to help us, weak as we are. For we do not know how we ought to pray ; the Spirit himself pleads to God for us in groans that words cannot express.
-Romans 8:26-

Do you ever experience this? When you're too depressed, you just don't know what to say in prayer. In short, you don't know how to talk to God.

For a fraction of second,I get so frustrated with Biochemistry. I just went out of my room to a quiet corner,the staircase. The wind was so tender and I started to call out for Holy Spirit, to teach me how to pray for I really don't know what to say.

And this line struck me : Lord,I'm not worthy to receive You but only say the word and I shall be healed. The sentence we normally say before receiving Holy Communion.

So I kept repeating that line like for thousands times and it eventually calm me down.

Phew~ STupid Biochemistry,I have a Big GOD and I'm not afraid of you!!! Mehhhhh =P

God is indeed beyond awesome. Praise the Lord,I'm brave enough to continue my revision again.

Hahaha,my story.

No comments: