Friday, April 22, 2011

My problem solved.

Jesus loves me.
There are many people love me.

Throughout this lent session,study week until now, the blessed holy week,
I slowly realized that there are still many people love me.
My seniors do,my CUS friends do,my roommates do,my coursemates do,everyone do.
Through them,I can see Jesus is indeed caring for me.
He sends many angels when I asked for a friend.
Maybe I was so blind that I focused too much on the painful friendship
till I closed my heart to everyone.
But now,I'm not afraid anymore.

The phrase "the love will always come back" from the station of the cross,
touched me.
God will reveal His love through people around us.
Sometimes,we are parted from our love one,
like now,I'm away from my family,
my legion members,my kaki minum(tea la of coz)
but don't worry,
Love will always come back.

She said cherish every friendship you have.
Friends are meant to share each other's burden.

Yeah,I should not fear to love other people.
Most importantly,should not be afraid for not being loved back.
Because love never leaves like God.
God is love.
Jesus resurrected but He promised to send the helpers,The Spirit,
to fill the church.
With His promise,I should not be afraid.

Thanks for everything,Lord.

No comments: