Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm sooooooooooooo neutral.

OMG,how can I feel nothing at all while final is just tomorrow?
Seriously,nothing at all.
I don't feel nervous,I don't feel scared,I don't feel excited...
Is that a good sign?
Still got time to daydream...
and can I not study?
I can't sit still,
it's killing me!
URGH...

Talked to my mum more often recently.
I miss her more than ordinary.

Funny story,mum told me I was suppose to be a son during ultrasound.
Hmmmm... interesting.
Inaccuracy had disappointed my parents I think.
Since she always bring up the topic that she can't bear my dad a son.

Hey,no matter I'm a boy or girl,I will still be a filial anak k?
Mum,don'tcha worry,daughter is always better than son.
LOL
I believe that and I'm gonna prove it!
I'm not a boy but I'll protect my family!

No comments: