Monday, December 6, 2010

what a day.

you said i didn't do anything wrong yet you treated me like that.
you said don't revenge,don't treat people back the way you don't like people to treat you. yet you treated me like that.
i think i'd feel better if you said you were taking revenge instead of you did it deliberately.
because for all you know,i felt miserable.
you said you scared not being loved back. let me tell you,thats exactly how i felt for the past two weeks and that feeling sucks.
maybe you had your own reasons.
but if you really wanted to,nothing could stop you.
and those reasons you meant,is it far more important than how i feel?
don't tell me you don't know how i feel.
if i treated you that way,i'm sure you'd kill me.
so i wasn't thinking too much.
i just predicted and the assumption seems so real that it gets back to me.
for all i know,you allowed it to happen.
for now,i really do hope that sorry cures.
because i don't want to hate you.

No comments: