Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's like a dream.

It's like a dream.
Today I opened my eyes,
I was on a double decker bed.
My mind thought back one month ago.
I packed my stuff,kept them in the store room,ended up jelly limbs.
fire drill,tiger face cloud,church,porridge from kebun sultan...
then I'm off to Kuching.

Many things happened during my holiday.

Kolo mee,beef noodles,laksa,kueh chap,spinach noodles,prawn crackers...
I've eaten all the ho liao before i came back.

Legion meeting,spring cleaning in church,children christmas party,prayer in the hospital and funeral,confession,christmas eve mass with my family....
I've been through a lot in church and have grown up a bit in faith.

Yam cha,movies,phone calls,smses,sing k,gunung gading...
I've had so much fun with my friends.

Arguments,parents quarreled,cried alone,cried together with my sister,share my problem with my dog,wrote a letter to my mum,knew something which I'm not supposed to know...
Pity heart hurt,healed,hurt and healed... memories never die.
I've realized life is not always sugary. And I must appreciate what I have.

I need the Lord to give me strength. I need my friends to support me. I wish everyone at home never stop fighting for love and peace. I hope myself can be more independent and reliable.

It's like a dream.
wake up,and I'm back to usmkk again.

No comments: