Thursday, December 2, 2010

$$$

hahaha! i'm shouldering heavy debt. in deep deep trouble. luckily i only owe my mum and sister. da jie's one settled dy. mum... errrr,BIG amount. guess only next year then can clear the debt. hahahahaha.. pls God,let me earn some pocket money! hehehe..

Gosh,i spent alot last semester. hmmmmmmmmmm... someone offered me a job last week. good pay but i rejected. don't feel like doing it anymore. don't really wanna restrict myself during holiday. so,thought of doing my business. but where's my customer le? hahhaa.. do something Esther Song. money won't fall from the sky. wakakakkakakaka.. i guess i never take it seriously huh?

like what yan yan said,money earned cent by cent.
for me,i strongly agree that you know how to earn money not important. what matter is how you spend them wisely.

anyway,saving a fixed amount monthly for that thing and traveling cost next year. and i've successfully saved enough money to pay my insurance next year. great! LOLx

God will make a way. Don't worry.

No comments: