Saturday, December 18, 2010

pissed off

you know,i really don't want to hate you. but seriously,you take all things for granted. you don't appreciate us. you don't know our needs. you don't care enough for us. all you do is put food on the table. you yell. you shout. you're selfish. you upset us. you deserve all the cold shoulder.

however,you're my dad. i really don't like the way you put me into trouble. i hate the fact that you irritate me,irritate everyone at home. just whats wrong with you!? what if one day i also don't care anymore,will you be happy? or should i say you ask for it? i really don't know how long would i tolerate with you. everyone at home except my mum are against you ady,can't you sense that?

sickening!

BOILING INSIDE!

God,pls have mercy and help me to forgive...

No comments: