Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas,season of Love,season of JOY!

party after party! wow!! i somehow think that party is only for kids recently. me as a young adult can only help other people to jaga anak. LOLx

first,it was my previous working place year end party. i guess every teacher would feel very happy and satisfied when your students remember you. when they say things like when are you coming back,we miss you,you got miss us or not ah? you actually felt happy. lil thing but make me happy. i only hope every kids i encountered to have fun and have a happy childhood like i do. =))

next,children Christmas party aka Jesus birthday party. again,deal with kids. hahaha.. lagi teruk,jadi emcee this time. hatta joke,play with those kids. and kids do like to sit on my lap and want me to hug them. LOLx. of course i look friendly when i don't show the cool face. and some friends who haven't seen me for ages actually told me i look different. well,i just don't act cute in front of adults,doesn't mean that i don't. hehehe.. and talked to Leonard,a guy who i dislike before. i really never thought that God will bring us together and give me the courage to approach him and talk to him again. wow,i really salute myself. it's better to have a friend than a foe right? forgive and befriend. and another sweat thing,the organizer introduced me to the kids as an aunty? HALO? aunty??? i'm only 20! hmph!! gosh,do i look that old??? *sob*

today outside church after evening mass,suddenly heard an aunty shouting,"ah sang,keys le?" at the same time,i was looking for my car keys. LOLx,cute coincidence. my sister was like who called you? then both of us laughed. what to do? with a "pasar" name,many people actually have the same name like mine.

pisang->princess->lucky star->pig. guess who? X)

No comments: