Thursday, December 23, 2010

as holiday ends soon

initially,wanted to jio my sister go sing k de...
dad went out.
talked to my sister.
she decided not to go.
to keep my mum company.
and she told me.
we can't blame her for playing online game every night.
because she can't go out.
mum is alone at home.
and of course she got nothing better to do.
talking about why she doesn't want to learn to drive.
again,if she learn to drive,
i know she'll be used by my dad.
'coz dad can just ask my sister to drive my mum
whenever my mum want to go out
somemore,at midnight,if dad's not home
sure she'd be dragged by my mum while masih mimpi mimpi
to drive to look for my dad in the night club
unbelievable? embarrassing? pity?
thats what i experience recently.
i suppose big fat sheep just doesn't want to be the second me
and she asked me,
sang,hows your holiday?
got happy?
i fake my smile and said
happyyyy,very exciting le
every night no need to sleep
become an owl
and i encouraged her to be strong
she told me
I'm strong,if not,I've already gone crazy.
you see,
we as children are quite innocent
when parents quarrel
haiz..when we complain until no one listen
when we're all time alone
we're forced to be strong
we're strong because we have to
we smile because we're sick of crying dy
i learnt that
everything happen for a reason
can't just see things from one perspective
anyway,life still goes on.
be strong and lift it to God.
everything will be fine.

as Christmas zoom in,Lord,all i want is the whole family go and attend mass together. thats all i want...

No comments: