Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reflection

Shoot. Just realized I have taken so many things for granted.
It's a trap. A self-setting trap. Why do i ever do that to myself?
Without notice,I involve so many innocent people too.
I think I screwed up this time.
I'm sorry.
and thank you.
They are right.
If it is solved,I don't deserve the credit. It's God's mercy and grace.
If it doesn't,it's not my fault and I can't control it.
Sister said chill,it's not the first time.
Come to think of it,
yea,ever since I was small,things happened and it's still happening.
Just who am I and what ability I have to change everything
that has been a habit
or a practice at home for nearly two decades?
well,I should let go.
However,it doesn't mean that I give up.
I can only do whatever I can do.
Most importantly,LET GOD!
Esther Song,stop mopey and let God.
Why are you holding so tight on the broken pieces and hurt yourself?

Gosh,I seriously hatta quit feeling bad and be strong.
Come on,you can do it!!!!
I WANT A PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS AND A CAREFREE LIFE!!!!

No comments: