Monday, July 13, 2009

no sorrow is greater than despair


my confidence is crushed after what had happened recently. i'm very disheartened and disappointed. it was rather dark memont and it can really get to you if you're not careful.

i was given a chance to redo my muet. but,i think there's no point to do so since i was just trying to 赌一口气. if you were me,what would you do?

i can't accept the fact that i'm just a average,normal student. but the reality is staring me in face. i've failed. failed to reach the high target that i've set for myself. and i'm extremely upset. i started to doubt about myself. i realised that the more i care about my result,i can't perform well. i think of failure and all sort of difficulties before i tried. those unhappy experience haunted me.

think of this : people tend to shut themselves in a cramped space. over time,their perspective becomes narrow. a little setback will seem like a big disappointment to them. one should walk out of that cramped little space. there's no point staying on if you've grown weary. slowly,you'll become a person with no passion for what you're doing.

let your inclinations guide you,don't set a too high goal for yourself,you'll be happier that way. all is not lost,there's always chance. i won't give up!

God says : "my grace is all you need,for my power is the greatest when you are weak." i am most happy,then to be proud of myy weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me. i'm content with weaknesses,insults,hardships,persecutions and difficulties for Christ's sake. for when i am weak,then i am strong.
-2 corinthians 9,10-


Amen!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HEY GIRL, I'm facing a similar situation like you. So, I can under stand your feelings.
Let's do our best ya... May God be with US!!!

~~JenJen ~~ ^.^ said...

AMEN

sang sang.. jia you ohh... GOD is owes there to look after u!!
u still hav us!! hugss hugss!!