Tuesday, July 14, 2009

doesn't mean that i give up


i don't resit the test doesn't mean that i gave up. i think it's not the right time. i know my english level and i know i can't handle too much pressure at once.. i accepted it and i promise i'll brush up my english. there are so many uncertain things in my life,but if you ask me whether i'll regret or not? i would say no,because i don't wish to push myself into studying just because of the exam. i don't want it to become my burden and lost my passion in learning english. band 4 is more than enough for me now. i'm happy and contented. if i don't,i'll consider to resit next year. =) i don't know,i felt kinda relieved and happy when i made up my mind yesterday.

i'm not a bright student but i'll do everything step by step and go wherever my Lord lead me.

for those who are taking the test end of the year,all the best and i'll pray for you guys! do your best and God'll do the rest. add oil!!!

2 comments:

KinGon3 said...

lol...u think d way exactly like i do! haha..pia liao stpm baru consider pia muet agn..=P

~~JenJen ~~ ^.^ said...

wow.. love u ppl de dou zhi lah.. hehe.. jia you jia you!!