Tuesday, September 14, 2010

some1 seriously pissed me off

when you treat people good,doesn't mean people will treat you the same. but when you treat people bad,people will definitely do the same to you. when you say sorry,can't you sense that i don't feel good? i say sorry no cure,not correct meh? what's hurt is hurt,say 100X sorry also no use. i hate people come late,what to say fly me aeroplane and tell me last minute. if i don't sms you,i'm going to wait there all night long,know? one msg not going,sorry. what do you expect me to do? pretend nth happen and say it's ok. be nice to people also wrong,get angry also wrong..whatever i do always wrong. so why treat people good since the world is always so unfair. urrghhhh!!!

why am i so useless? letting other people alter my emotion. feeling super duper beh song now!!!! damn it

2 comments:

KinGon3 said...

she?
relax..tat prsn giv u aeroplane then u collect loh..next time can fly many times. xD

Sang said...

them. :@