Friday, September 24, 2010

24 sept 2010

i think i've got myself a good friend whom i can really talk. =))

tomyam soup was nice. despite the choking part.

my shoulder hurt. when will all this pain end? i wonder..

back to campus. back to reality.

booklet done. leaves thing done but more coming up. psychology drives me crazy. can't really remember a single thing and CA is on thursday. how cruel and creepy would it be?

i just don't want to disappoint my parents. they have had enough of it.

thus,it's my responsibility to make sure everything is alright. no matter how tired i am. everyone is going thru the same thing,so i complain also no use. no one will truly listen.

ps : no one actually bother about how homesick and frustrated i am.. fine,treat it as a joke and have a good laugh. =DD HAHAHAHA

No comments: