Friday, September 10, 2010

little incident

mum was yelling at ah dai this morning at 6am. i thought he's gonna get killed by my mum when i heard the noise. apparently,he kept barking till the my neighbours got so annoyed and started to shout at my dog.. halo,aunty don't ya know dogs bark? and when the whole neighbourhood dogs are barking,how do you expect ah dai to keep quiet? it also need socialize mah. why don't you ask your dogs to stop barking instead calling my dog useless. who do you think you are? btw, aunty you really sound like a dog when you "bark". woof,stupid die..

my mum's voice actually frightened me.. i don't like it when people raise their voice. i feel so insecure. probably because my parents used to argue alot last time... another trauma,sigh...

p/s just realized i'm a light sleeper. boooooooooooooooo,no fun

No comments: