Monday, September 20, 2010

NG..

when people disapprove me,i heard the voice saying i'm just nobody. did i do something wrong? why i'm constantly tormented by the feeling that i'm so lousy. why am i always putting myself down? how come after so many years,i still fall on the same point!? why am i such a failure!? what's wrong with me?

SIGH.. sickening sickening SICKENING!!!

and you know,B+ i don't like to see you! kia-su-ness is calling me to fight! i can still remember those expression,those hurtful words,those intonations.. reminding me how useless i'm to get a B for exam. B destroyed everything,denying all my effort. creeping off my confidence,bringing me into darkness. how stupid am i in allowing you to enter my life..

i talk to myself.. from now on,i must do better than this. and i'll never ever give up. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

target : PROCRASTINATION! *shoot shoot shoot*

No comments: