Thursday, September 2, 2010

i'm going back..

right,now everyone has gone back to their home except me. phew~ time flies,i'm going back tmr. initially don't want to go back one but dad doesn't allow me to stay in kl.. so go back lu.

now,how i wish i can go back quickly and play with my dog! hahaha

-Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and one is gold-

my coursemates,they are good but sometimes mean with their words. it's ok,i can protect myself! fight back!! hohohoho.. overall,they are helpful la. without them,many things cannot be done and I'm nobody also.

my CUS friends,100% supportive,100% lovely,100% playful,100% rock!! together we serve God and His people. I've tried to be commentator once. IN ENGLISH! it's challenging and fun. hahahaha! I'm ready to serve. use me la,God. =D i think i still crazy about God.. =P

other friends like those i've known during activities,they are great people too. however,i don't seem to remember people names well. mostly i recognize their faces but not their names. so i always end up asking do i know you? or do you mind telling me your name again? hahahaha! which make me sound so stupid.

and.. i gonna see GOW GIN NIN after two years!! aakekekekkekekekeke!

No comments: