Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let God

Getting lost is the absolute best way to discover a place. after reflection,i need to move on at the same time take it easy. let those spaces between life planning become my inspiration to carry on. it's time to let Go and let God. i know it doesn't belong to me because i wasn't happy holding it. lift them all to God.. lift them up as a prayer to God.. no matter what,i'll praise and thank Him. GOD,FOR EVERY PAIN I HAVE BEEN THROUGH,I JUST WANNA THANK AND PRAISE YOU!!!!!! may obstacles shape me into a better person!!! if it's from You,i accept it and please guide me with thy spirit.

most of the time,only we can motivate and change ourselves. harden not your heart i would say. a hardened heart can be frustrating and it really get to you when you're not careful. it's a trap.. big trap! self pity,OUT!

COME ON,be positive and no more fear! i can do it,yeah! =))

No comments: