Friday, May 27, 2011

God is good,all the time.

I met him...
the guy I knew during holiday camp.
he is still so cute with his broken mandarin..
and his girlfriend is pretty.
oh,just another Ex-crush.
hehehehee...
He couldn't recognize me pun.
many people passed by your life,how many would you remember?
appreciate those who remember you,you're special to them.
:)

Was kinda free yesterday.
Less customers.
However,interesting thing happened.
It was around 10pm,there came a family of 5 person.
Dine in,so I took the order lo like usual.
But I placed one order wrongly.
Big mistake for waitress coz cafe gonna lose money.
So I was stunned and felt kinda guilty..
I was blank,totally...
Thank God,the customer added on another dish
which was the one I salah ordered at first...
so covered it back.
I was so so so overjoy at that moment.
the chef was like singing 一切都是天意~~~
(meaning it is God's will.)
HAHAa,cute guy
Yeah,indeed it is...
Be it coincidence or the man overheard something or whatever..
my heart couldn't stop praising the Lord.
God is awesome.
Even if I didn't pray or anything.
He always come at the right time and save me.
I know I can always count on God.
He deserves all the praise and glory.

I must be more careful next time.
you know,good thing don't always happen.
And we must learn from mistakes.

Lastly,once again...
Thank You,Lord.
I love You!
=D

No comments: