Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"my phone only take beautiful pictures..." XD

I love photo shooting.
not only because the people in the photos do not change,
but I'm very forgetful.
what if I forgot about someone who is very very important to me?
Let them serve as a reminder then.

It is absolutely ok without DSLR.
It doesn't stop me from taking good photos.
It doesn't stop me from capturing your smile.
It doesn't stop me from storing good memory.
It doesn't stop me from being happy.
However,having it will be a bonus for me.
DSLR is a dream that I'm going to realize one day.
Hey,baby you gonna belong to me one day.. you hear me?
hehehe...

Look thru all the old photos bring me lots and lotsa memories.
I'm going to keep it in my mind,and delete them from my phone.
because I believe there are lots more beautiful things yet to be discovered.
:)

2000++ photos.
Imagine my phone lag like hell.
HAHAAHA...

Urgh,should I give up my phone and get a new one?

No comments: