Monday, May 16, 2011

Gunting rambut.

Finally I go to the barber.
Cut my fringes.
D aunty is WOW,FANTABULOUS..
First she asked her anak buah potong my back...
the girl was a very careful girl,so yeah..
I don't see any difference when she asked me enough short?
After that,two anak buah with two big hair dryers
facing me and blew my pathetically weak hair...
Oh my,pray that I won't get brain cancer or sth. CHOI!
LOL
then there comes the aunty * drum roll*
She combed my fringes,"how short you want?"
"ermm... below eyebrows"
just a second after my speech
she extended my head,shuat~~she potong my hair without any delay.
At the fraction of second,I was like OMG,hancur sudah my hair.
then she put down,ok wor.. not too bad. LOL
Old ginger is spicier...
and because she extended my head,all my hair takung on my face.
== i had a hairy face. pei pei pei~~
before I left,she was like still studying? wanna buy this this this and that?
took out all her products.
This one got offer boh,this one discount for you la.....
I could only smile.. "he he...next time la"
Paid and ran!!
><

No comments: