Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Esther needs the Lord

Sometimes it hurts,
that I can't do anything,
to ease your pain.
and I don't blame you,
for not pretending anymore.
Self pity will crush you one day.
You can be mopey,you can be decadent
but if you don't want to help yourself,
no one can help you.

Do you know how much I wish to see
you can be stronger and take care of the family
while I'm not around.
Only if you know...

Another incident today.
I was asking Ms A whether she wants to join us for senior farewell party,
She just throw me a sentence
: I'm busy.
She has not gone to church for quite some time too.
are you that busy?
maybe I shouldn't interfere so much.
Ya,going to church is an option.
Some people even go to church,the heart also not there.
Maybe I should lift it to God.

I only know one thing,
my strength comes from God.
That's why I need the Lord.
and I'm sure my sister need Him too.
How to make these people realize leh??

I should be studying hoh?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..
Just think of this.

No comments: