Sunday, March 13, 2011

Interesting day

Urgh,you make me sound so stupid
Why can't you tell me your name?
Other people were like who are you looking for?
I go speechless...
interesting people in usmkk
><

Btw,I go and photocopy my note,
guess what.
the akak not only has a sweet smile
She draw a smiley on my notes.
another interesting people in usmkk
Yeah,kind action like this make my day.
:)

Chrysanthemum tea?
I thought she's the one who need that the most.
hahaha..
interesting..

Most marvelous thing is that,
I got my paid for WUS.
Not much..
=D
who don't love money?
LOL

People have been kind to me these few days,
green bean soup,banana... all sort of gifts
Even the weather is good today
so that I can do my laundry.

Again,please don't let good luck sneak away so fast.
I need them. :)

The Lord has blessed you,so that you can be a blessing to others.

No comments: