Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blessings.

3 good things happened today.

Submitted my Health Informatics assignment today. I knew he would love it because I personally like it alot. A kind word means alot,man! He said "it is a good website and I love the music." Happy!! one thing,glad that I'm officially done with it. Another,the website is ok and the lecturer seem to like it alot. I can see that he is amazed(kononnya). *Self-flattering* So the mark,I'm not worry la. After all,submit dy,nth can be change jor.

I cut my fringes yesterday. Yes,I cut it myself. And guess what,all my sampat friends said I look different and younger. Wahahahahahaha... *GROOL* I offer free haircut if you dare to let me cut. LOL

Last but not least,going to church for choir tonight!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

new word :
GROOL = great + cool

Count your blessing and stay happy. :)

oh ya,is losing weight consider a blessing? I guess yes for people like me! LOL

I'm happy today.

No comments: