Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm over it.

Guess what.
The problem is solved.
The video and songs in my web can play now!!!!
It happened without reason
and solved without reason also.
LOLx
Or should I say I'm just too smart. XP

The room is so creepily quiet.
Guess that is the best place to study.
A place I find PEACE.
Sigh,computer,I seriously very scared of you now.
Obsession and addiction suck,the same way.
I'm going to overcome this.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Let go let go!!!

Haven't been eating properly these days.
I got nth to eat in fact.
Haiz.. sienz
kolo mee,laksa,kueh chap,char kueh etc etc
One more month,sabar tabah~~

Don't you love the card I made?
Life is full of different kinda emotion.
Happy,sad,surprise,naughty...
the most important is you decide your own emotion.
Letting others take control
is dangerous and the stupidest thing.
Cheer! :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

oh my!!!!!!! I LOVE IT ESTHER!!!
GREATTT JOB!!!

Adeline said...

I like your card too!! =)

Sang said...

Thanks guys! I like it too. x)