Friday, January 28, 2011

Wondering

Intentionally or not,I always end up hurting people I care.
When they said she has her own problem,
Studies pressure,family problem and stuff
suddenly I thought of mine.
Out of sudden,I was stimulated to think.
That's why I go a lil bit quiet.
Silence means How deep I hurt
Silence means How hard I've tried to get rid of it
Silence means How I struggle to ignore
I bet that's the best way to avoid hurting people I love.
I speak nonsense when I'm hurt.
Everyone is my foe when I'm hurt.
Nobody is my friend when I'm hurt.
Hide myself when I'm hurt.
When you've found me,pretend you don't
leave me alone,for I'm hurt.
Honestly,I'm kinda scared to go home.
Scared of the pain and hurt.
Sick of all the screaming and yelling.
Have had enough of all the insomnia.
Just finger crossed that things will be better.
Lord,bless my new bunny year to be a peaceful one.
Amen.

No comments: