Sunday, January 2, 2011

7 early 8 early

Milo spilled. well,more like everything fall out of the cup. shoot,my table,chair,books,notes,floor..everything soaked with MILO! what the... early in the morning,accident happened. I blame no one,I'm careless most of the time.

Surprisingly,I don't have any big reaction. Clear my mess took me nearly 1 hour but I didn't mumble,didn't really complain,annoyed?...nothing at all. My brain was total blank this morning. LOLx Maybe bcoz I'm a lil bit unconscious. Thats why it happen. Just know that I hatta fix the problem as soon as it happens.

aiyoooo.. sim tiah my book!!!! become brown colour jor. and library book. =X

Lesson of this story is,put thing back to its original place after using it! There's a reason why mum teach me this since small. ok,now I've learned. Only now. XP

I think I've changed a lil bit. Maybe I should tell mum that I've grown up and I can take care of myself. No longer that impetuous maybe. Responsible? hmmmmmmm

Problems are not stop signs ; they are guidelines.

No comments: