Wednesday, January 12, 2011

damn you stupid sustainable run

lost my white card,hatta pay extra 20 bucks. ok,this one i admit it's my fault. Money ah,fly away~~~ T.T

ask us go out,rental cannot claim suak. dunno road,ask us google search also suak. hatta help her promote,whatever benefit also so kiam siap duwan to give,at least tell us how to go mah. tut you!

hatta pay rm15 to participate. oooooooo,got certificate. ok la.. but wait.

what the... only the first 50 participants get the certificate. even certificate also so kiam siap... dunno how to promote like that...

the prize also not so attractive also. thousands? no. saddening

and she said run 10km very short distance only mah,ask those ppl work harder la. kns! you think easy,you go run lo.

sigh... even I have no confidence in this. cannot let them say no,make it big!! HOW??? I really feel like slapping the president face. geramji.....

the worst task I've ever done.

No comments: