Friday, January 14, 2011

ah mi,you love me or not?

had a dream.
not really a nightmare,
but it bring back memories.
it is exactly what i wish mum would do for me.
and it only materialize in my dream.
how provoking.
ever since i was small
i wished mum could present in my prize giving day
even if it means once.
but never.
i remember my sister got pelajar cemerlang for her form 3
mum was so happy and attended hers.
i was so so so jealous that time,
that i even cried on this little matter.
throughout the years,
i've been trying very hard to score
to get the best result
and hope that mum would be proud of me
and attend my prize giving day.
but the hardest i try
the hardest i fell
sick of it
inferiority comes in that time
very very much
i think up till now
i will still think that i'm useless
shoot,i cried again.

i think she did ask
whether i want her to attend or not.
and i said no?
did i?
all i want is mum sitting down there
smiling at me and clap for me.
as simple as that.
but now,
i don't know whether i still have the chance or.
anyway,
i gonna try my best,
no matter what.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,but how ah?
==
planning planning...
action action...
suggestion?

i think my parents dote on me
that is what i always believe
and doubt...
=P
i wanna tapao love and care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouimissyou

1 comment:

Adeline said...

Dont worry. Your mom sure will attend your graduation day. C=