Saturday, January 8, 2011

A dream

I think my dream reflected my life recently.
No matter who,what,where,when,why,which,how
I'm always left behind.
Don't know why.
and slowly I've adapted to it already.
Complain less,smile more.
faking,pretending.
but slowly I'll be an expert.
then nobody will see my dark sad unhappy side.
I don't mind being alone..
But the problem is
I think a lot when I'm alone.
believe me when I say a lot.
somehow I wish someone would actually save me from this.
keep me company and you know,talk to me...
I wish I can forget all the unnecessary thing,
just like I forgot everything I studied before exam.
Life will be much easier that way.
Pain will never die because we constantly feed it with memories.
oh well,this is life.
be strong. ;)

It's just a "seem-like-real-life" dream.
take it easy,Esther Song.

pray for God's grace and mercy.
grace-receiving blessing that we don't deserve.
mercy-avoid punishment that we deserve.
Love the way they presented God in yesterday Christmas night.
Some part,
it touched me,indeed.
:)

No comments: