Sunday, January 1, 2012

SIGH

Sigh...
Patient...patient....
I tried not to think it a bad way
but they seriously annoyed me la
Patient...patient....
Phew~

How cute my roomate sms-ed me
to ask me to go study when I just lay my head on my bed
sorry dear,was too tired/piggy...
I suggest you to drag me out of my bed when I wanna sleep
but it is dangerous to do so,I might hate you for life man.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thing doesn't go according to my way
drift afar from my life
and I'm not a complete idiot for not knowing that
but what can I do.
Just hope that I don't show my emo-ness that obviously
I'm in pain!
Who knows?
T.T

4 comments:

JuAnneBeLLa said...

yes yes im cute!! lol...

hm..
whatever pain it is..
left it alone to yesterday..
only bring forward happiness la!!

Sang said...

Darling,you know it is easier said than done. =P

JuAnneBeLLa said...

no leh..
to let go pain is easy..
make sure you cried..
cried out loud that kind..
or cry silently in bed also can..
then go and sleep..
when you wake up you'll find yourself so silly for making yourself so angry or unhappy over that little things..
our journey still so long..
eg.80 years old = 80x365days = 29200 days..
that little things is not even once percent in our life..
10yrs later you'd totally forget it d..
just a few moments of sadness..
think positively la..
the more you think about the sadness..
the more you cant let go..
so..
think of me..
think of me fondly when you say you are sad!!
wakaka...
i should create a new post in your blog!!

Sang said...

== I think I've got the most perasan roomate in the world!
xDD thanks anyway! :)