Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday,no party?

Friends asked :
Where you wanna celebrate your birthday?
When you wanna celebrate your birthday?
How are you going to celebrate your birthday?
What would you like for your birthday?

Hello,it is my birthday k? Please put in some effort and make me anticipate on it k? I never show that what I like kah? It is not like I gonna complain or anything... As long as I see sincerity and hearts,everyone have fun. That's what I wish to see...

What's wrong with me don't want to disturb you all during exam time? I'm being fussy again? IF you're serious about it,just plan sth or might as well don't do anything... I know it is troublesome to throw a party or sth. Just make it simple...

So pls,stop asking me HOW,WHERE,WHAT and WHEN!!?? Make decision for me,at least once k?

OMG
I beg you,please don't ask me anymore.
放过我吧~~~~~~~

No comments: