Friday, January 20, 2012

My heart aches.... :'(

Dad brought us out for shopping.
Not productive thou.

A little kid choked in the shopping mall.
In fact,I don't know what happened.
There was crowd and the child's dad was shouting his name.
The kid became so weak all in sudden.
Me,called myself student nurse
didn't stand up to do something.
I was freaked out.
What happened to me?
I just stood there and watched.
No,I didn't even dare to look at him
The kid cried after his dad did something
My dad asked me,could it be asthma?
ain't you nurse should do something?
I didn't dare to admit,I was very terrified...indeed.
Can I call myself a nurse then?
I know,if this is a test,I've failed entirely...

Lord,what is the message behind this?
When my aunt fell sick last time,
I didn't dare to visit her
I heard the illness has turned her into a very horrible state
Then I know
I'm afraid of illness
Today's incident makes me realized that
I'm so afraid of dealing with life/death
The fear is deeper than I ever realized...
Lord,I lift my fear to You.
Bless the child,I beg thee...

Anyway,I'm glad to be home
but sick of the house drama
I wished I can turn off how I feel
But now,I just wanna face it.
I know,when something good happens,bad is tagging along
This is my cross,that I have to shoulder
for lifetime
I heard God whispered don't be afraid,I'm with you.
I've stopped asking why,but to trust God.
I just wanna trust God.
I just need to trust YOU.
With You Lord,I'm strengthened and empowered.
Give me spirit to go thru all this...
Bless my parents,I beg thee

Although I'm home,
I don't feel good now.

1 comment:

Grace said...

the same thing happen to me
my grandma was sick but i didn't bother to go and check her
by the time doctor detect she got gastric bleeding it was too late
i should have known earlier
end up i can't see her even for the last time before she go

but this taught me a lesson

take it as a lesson
learn from what you see
and never do the same thing again.