Tuesday, January 3, 2012

He has risen

I really suck at handling "LOSS"
especially someone who I know
I asked God,after we die,where are we heading to?
Well,like usual...no answer
as in no voice is heard.
My heart doesn't know the answer

When I was about to keep my bible,
I saw a few bookmarks
Yeah,they are lovely
I remember,they were given by Connie before I came here.
Then I saw this...
He has risen
".... I will come back and take you to be
with me that you also may be where
I am. You know the way to the place
where I am going."
John 14:3,4
Heaven does exist?
Jesus is there?
But the bible tells me so
I'll let the Spirit guide me then.
I choose to believe...

Uncle must be heading to the place where Jesus stay
Back to Daddy God's home.
One day,all of us will unite there...
RIP

No comments: