Sunday, July 6, 2008

now and forever?

micheal learn to rock-now and forever..

'until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand,now and forever,i'll be your man' awwww,my heart melted..

if a guy sing me this song and propose to me,i'll ask him : where's the nearest church? lolx

i read a book b4.. it says sth like this :
even the sea cannot put out the fire of my love toward u
but can the sea water being poured out?
absolutely no! so i don't love you..

that's reality! hahaha,but how i wish that doesn't happen on me.. lolx

4 comments:

Sue Depp said...

hey hey. miss me? :)

Athena C said...

... true true.... MLTR's lyrics are always nice... :D

Anonymous said...

wakakakak!!!
ohohoh..
the last one is so kek si nang
but funny in another way

Sue Depp said...

hahahahah. meaningful words? LOL. thank you! i missed you too! awfully lot.