Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Speechless

YYY : XXX,can you pls be the first reader bcoz we duwan to disturb the choir(FIRM and STRONG reason because you see,we only have 4 or 5 people left for choir,still we need to take them as readers,psalmist and commentator? you kidding,man!)
XXX : I'll only do it if really there's really no one to do it and that I get to know the reading beforehand.

First,DUH,what a stupid statement! If we can find someone,why do we even ask you? Don't you think it is your responsibility to serve God? You see it as what? people do that for themselves? people begging you?

Second,HOW SELFISH can a person be? OMG,I seriously... what do you mean REALLY no one to do it? you mean the whole church no people come then you will do it la? Come on la,everything fall from the sky kah? You think God can't find other people to do it kah? He is giving you a chance to serve! Time to give!!!! don't just take take take and take!!!! Appreciate it!!! It won't take you much time and energy and cost you a thousand pun...  OMG! if church got makan,I see you guys are the first one to sit there and eat!

Oh God,I seriously speechless la
I'm here feeling dilemma whether to leave for TOT or not
and keep praying,asking God what to do?
and yet people can still be so carefree...
I'm not comparing myself to them.
If I were to,long have I left the church...

And if you're not committed to church,to God
KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CRITICIZE US!
STOP GIVING US COLD SHOULDER IF YOU WEREN'T HELPING
WHAT WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS?

Oh God, forgive me for saying it out here
because I got no place to express this
and please give me the strength to forgive and pray for them.
And I thank You,Lord for those who are willing to help out
Give us strength so that we may continue to relay on You
for Your Love never fails.
Give us Holy Spirit,the Helper You've promised.

No comments: