Sunday, May 6, 2012

Faithfulness

Talking about faith
How do you define faith?
Faith is when I pray,I don't doubt God,
I have full confidence in Him
A story to share...
A guy said I pray for not raining dy
It won't rain....
Where in fact the sky was so dark
with the wind blowing so strong
Logically it will rain

I said "it will surely rain. Oh God,thought I've prayed for a good day? Guess Your answer is a NO huh?"
I was talking to myself,
then this guy saying
"you've already prayed,why do you doubt God? Why you so not faithful one? It won't rain"
I just smiled and walked away.
Then it rained,the guy ran like hell to find a shelter
I looked at him and said
"Faith is not praying and get what you want. You can't control the sky neither you can control God. I have faith in God simply means even if it rains,I know God means me no harm."

:)

Prayer is not your remote control!
Stop using it to test God
and say give thanks or glory to God
when your will is fulfilled
Even if Jesus Christ asked for God's will to be done
when He knew that He is going to die on the cross
Your love toward God should be pure
like children love
Obedience and call yourself FAITHFUL
Now,ask yourself
Do you still believe in Him during difficult time?

Lord,during my difficult time
teach me to say
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Amen.

No comments: