Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is "what's wrong with me" recently

It seems like my life doesn't have much happy things to talk about. Today was a long day. Exhausted. Facilitator scolded and nagged like usual. Was it because of us or they are like that? Physically tired,mentally tired,emotionally ill...

There is certain point that I wish I can draw a border line with this world. To shut myself out of this place. No kidding..

Well,sorry for being emo in my blog again. There is no other way else for me to express all this negative emotion. If only someone understand and care... But I supposed none huh? God cares but how can I feel it? How?

Just because I WAS the president,people command me to do this do that? Ok,remind me to do this do that... If you wanna that thing to happen,ask the committees yourself la. Stop giving me that "you're the president mah" face. Lame excuse. You think very easy to communicate with our committees ah? We're all equal. I don't have more power than you. I don't treat you as my slave or workers. Why you want me to command others? Anything just bring it out on the committees and discuss. Not everything need to go thru me!

Responsibility... Why?

I'm always left out. In church,in class,in CCN,in anything... I tried to be nice to people,and they take me for granted. Here is the place where people judge you,people grade you...

The one who care is the one who doesn't understand. I don't like to explain. The one who understand is the one who doesn't care. I don't like to force. End up...forever alone in USMKK.

Can it be someone who just sit beside me,accompany me and keep quiet? Someone who can tolerate this "demand",perhaps?

I just missed home so much.

3 comments:

Athena C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Athena C said...

*hugs* i know the feeling.

JuAnneBeLLa said...

*just imagine*

i get up from my chair,
walk towards you..
tap tap on your shoulder..
look at you...
turn my body,
walk back to my seats..
sit back at my place and continue my stuff..