Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emotion

:Have you recovered from post-ccn-syndrome?
:I never had that. In fact, I'm so glad that it is over now.
:Have you regretted for taking up this post?
:Erm... Not really. Since I take it already,it is my responsibility to complete it.
:Must be very stress. Your photos all no smile one,look very fierce.
:Oh well,I'm always like that. What to say when I'm stress. ^^|||
:Smile more.
:Hmmmmmmm... I'll try...

Well,I think one of my weakness is I don't smile. Or I don't know how to smile or... don't know. Some people also don't smile ah,why no people say they are aloof,proud or fierce leh? My look,perhaps. Sometimes,I'm just being tired/hungry. Like just now,I didn't smile because I was starving!! And maybe I just came out from exam hall... Isn't it weird when you need to explain to people why you smile,why you don't. It seems like everything I do is abnormal to people. I laugh,people commented I hyper. I keep quiet,people commented I emo. I should accept the fact that whatever I do,people comment. It happens to everybody,right? Ah,malas la wannna explain this explain that...

Actually I feel like eating McD, rommie oh rommie faster come back!

No comments: