Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why,she famous kah?

Yeah,I'm not famous.
Neither did I want/claim to be.
But honestly,those words stung.
I don't know why.

I still like the way my secondary school friends be happy for me.
It is like very very happy and you don't really have to be worried so much
'coz you know they are there no matter happy or not.
The people here are...cold I'd say.
Oh well,we're all busy most probably.
Environment stops us from caring.
What else can I say?

Play 一半 by 叮当
Exactly how I feel now.
Lack of someone to share my joy,the joy is halved.
Not only burden,sometimes happiness also need to be shared.

Lord,teach me to be humble.
And not to think too much...

PS : officially Chinese Cultural Night(CCN) president,I am...
BIG event wow! Excited but a little bit of worry. Unavoidable. Do my best,God do the rest.
Mum gonna be so proud. Tee-hee..

PS2:Dad buying me a car. I'm so excited and can't wait to see him and the car.
Wakakakakakakaka! XDDD

NEVERMIND IF I'M NOT FAMOUS,I'M HAPPY FOR WHO I AM AND WHAT I HAVE.
ALL THE GLORY TO GOD,ALONE AND FOREVER!
AMEN.

No comments: