Sunday, October 23, 2011

Daring to be different.

When I stand up and take the challenge,
then I realized there are many people supporting me.
Everywhere I go,there are always friends asking how are you?
and jia you is everywhere...anytime I walk around the campus.
Their smile and caring have calmed and gave me strength each day.
That is the time to know more friends,
That is the time to know who are your friends.
Those who are there will always support you.

Not forgetting nobody can beat my family,
especially your parents.
I talked more to my dad and mum recently.
Probably because of the car,
probably because of facebook...
I'm just a little bit guilty I have not much time for them.
The way they care is the best heaven gift from God.
Not asking for anything but for the sake of own daughter's happiness.
Family = Father and mother I love you.
Family means nobody can be left behind.
I miss them...alot!

People around constantly remind me,
to be gratitude
and may all the glory to God.
Indeed,I try to see God thru each warmth I received..
Sometimes,things might looked bad,
but everytime it turned out to the best.
God always has a plan for me.
And I believe it is the best one.
Pray that I have faith and faith and somemore faith
to believe this even when I'm down to the valley..

No comments: