Sunday, October 9, 2011

Movie day!

I watched 命运化妆师 this morning. Taiwan movie,by Sonia Sui. She is still very elegant and pretty. Quite heavy to watch early in the morning 'coz it is kinda sad. A very complex feeling with complicated plot in it. It made me think for a while. Not recommended for emo and think too much people like me. HAHAHAAHA! But,I tend to like this kinda movie. It is like I can feel what the characters feel.

Next,Hello Stranger. It is a Thai movie filmed in Korea. Apparently,Thai has come out with many nice movie these few years. Oh well,so far I've only watched two love stories. hahahahaha... When I told people,I'm watching Thai movie. People were like ghost film? No,no... That comes to my mind the first time I heard of Thai movie too. Anyway,it's a love comedy. It is hilarious and relaxing,highly recommended if you'd like to laugh out loud. ;)

If happiness is a choice,I choose to be happy. :)

1 comment:

KinGon3 said...

i watched the Ming Yun Hua Zhuang Shi too! hahahha~