Sunday, September 25, 2011

No news is good news.

Got a shocking news from Facebook today.
Until now,I still feel....blank.
But I really do sympathy him and his family.
Maybe he had been thru alot,
too much of pain and pressure.
And he is free from all these now.
I'm not encouraging people to commit suicide.
Suicide is never the way to solve problem.
However,as we read in the paper,
he is sick... so what can you say?

Is committing suicide really a sin?
Straight away go to hell?
no exception?
I don't know how to pray for him,
I don't know where will him be after this.
Heaven? Hell?
Am I thinking too much?
Is this part of God's plan?
Many thoughts in my mind,know?

Oh,I just hope he rest in peace.
And bless his family,dear Lord.
They have been thru alot...
Have mercy..

Now,I really very scared to hear from someone.
Perhaps no news is good news.
Everyone healthy,good and safe.
The least I asked for....

No comments: