Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just a little reflection.

You know,I can actually count myself as the lucky one. Despite being placed in Kelantan,I have friends from all around the world to cheer for me. Once I have a little of uncertain or insecurity,there is always someone who cares. Maybe a long lost friend,or a stranger who I have just known for a few minutes. People around never failed to touch my life and uplift me when thing doesn't turn out to be that good. Previously,I used to think I'm forced to be optimistic because that is the only thing I can do in this terrible place or when something bad happened. I'm always deceiving myself... However,I realized being optimistic is actually a gift from God. To be gratitude makes me notice that there are still people who loves me. Most importantly,Jesus loves me. I know this better now.

No comments: